All Biotics Products Are Gluten Free! Read more.
January 2015 Price Changes: This new pricing will become effective on January 15, 2015, and represents a very modest increase of less than 1% across the board. A few products are a bit more due to specific raw materials, and some prices are lower, with the vast majority remaining unchanged.
Biotics Research prides itself on maintaining competitive pricing through increased efficiencies while continuously enhancing our state of the art Quality Control, Research and Development, to provide you with clinically relevant new products and educational opportunities.
- MygranX™ is now available. Read more.
- Bio-MCT™ is now available. Read more.
- HCl-Ease™ is now available. Read more.
- Lipoic Acid Plus is now available. Read more.
- B6/B1 Plus Zinc is now available. Read more.
- Selenomethionine is now available. Read more.
- GamOctaPro™ now comes in 20 oz., 16 oz size is discontinued.
- Optimal EFA's® Liquid is now only in a new 8 oz size.
- IAG™ changes: IAG™ supplies arabinogalactan from the Larch tree, providing galactose and arabinose in a 6:1 ratio. It is a long, densely-branched, non-starch polysaccharide with a galactan backbone and side chains of galactose and arabinose. IAG™ now contains bioactive polyphenolic flavonoids, including quercetin and taxifilin, and therefore now provides antioxidant activity and chemo protective effects. This change has altered the color of the powder and will now appear slightly darker. You may also notice a slight change in the taste due to its polyphenolic content. IAG™ continues to be a gluten and GMO free product!
Upcoming Seminars & Events
- Upcoming Webinars. Botics webinars are available once a month from 12-1pm. There is no cost to attend and the notes and recordings will be available online soon after the live presentation. Click here for more info.
- Partners in Nutrition. Partners in Nutrition is a two-day seminar discussing the benefits of pairing a Naturopath (ND) and Nutritonal Therapy Practitioner (NTP). 14 CE hours for ND's and DC's have been applied through the University of Western States. NTP credits are approved by NTA. April 25-26 2015. Click here for more information and to register.
Are you a healthcare practitioner interested in becoming a Biotics Research NW, Inc. customer? Please call us 800-636-6913. Setting up an account takes just a couple of minutes!
Need help logging in and placing an online product request, we're here to help. Download instructions or give us a call at 800-636-6913.
Biotics Research NW, Inc. is proud to be a Platinum Partner with the National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM). We are committed to sponsor the professional advancement of healthcare professionals and healing arts students. View our Sponsorship.