Sat, 09/19/2015 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Join us for the first Biotics Annual Conference as we discuss new products, Blood Chemistry, Sulfur Metabolism, the importance of EFAs, the MTHFR gene, and much more. There will also be plenty of time for Q&A, as well as a Networking Happy Hour after the Conference is over.
Event: Biotics Annual Conference: Contemporary Issues of Clinical Nutrition
Location: University of Western States, Hampton Hall, 2900 NE 132nd Avenue, Portland, OR 97230
Speakers will include:
- Gray L. Graham, President of Biotics Research NW, Inc.
- Lacy Waltermeyer, Executive Director of Biotics Research NW, Inc.
- Dr. Greg Nigh (ND, LAC) of Immersion Health
- Maria Zilka, NTP of Immersion Health
- Parker Sing, NTP, Blood Chemistry Specialist of Biotics Research NW, Inc.
To register, CLICK HERE.