Thanksgiving Closure: Our office will be closed on November 27-28 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
All Biotics Products Are Gluten Free! Read more.
Price Changes Effective Monday July 14, 2014. If you are an active Biotics NW customer, you may access the new price list in the Professional Resource Center under the Publication Library when logged into the website. This is the first price change in a couple of years. These changes only effect about 25% of the product line.
- Bio-MCT is now available. Read more.
- HCl-Ease is now available. Read more.
- Lipoic Acid Plus is now available. Read more.
- B6/B1 Plus Zinc is now available. Read more.
- Selenomethionine is now available. Read more.
- GamOctaPro now comes in 20 oz., 16 oz size is discontinued.
- Optimal EFA's Liquid is now only in a new 8 oz size.
- IAG™ changes: IAG™ supplies arabinogalactan from the Larch tree, providing galactose and arabinose in a 6:1 ratio. It is a long, densely-branched, non-starch polysaccharide with a galactan backbone and side chains of galactose and arabinose. IAG™ now contains bioactive polyphenolic flavonoids, including quercetin and taxifilin, and therefore now provides antioxidant activity and chemo protective effects. This change has altered the color of the powder and will now appear slightly darker. You may also notice a slight change in the taste due to its polyphenolic content. IAG™ continues to be a gluten and GMO free product!
Upcoming Seminars & Events
- Upcoming Webinars. Botics webinars are available once a month from 12-1pm. There is no cost to attend and the notes and recordings will be available online soon after the live presentation. Click here for more info.
Are you a healthcare practitioner interested in becoming a Biotics Research NW, Inc. customer? Please call us 800-636-6913. Setting up an account takes just a couple of minutes!
Need help logging in and placing an online product request, we're here to help. Download instructions or give us a call at 800-636-6913.
Biotics Research NW, Inc. is proud to be a Platinum Partner with the National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM). We are committed to sponsor the professional advancement of healthcare professionals and healing arts students. View our Sponsorship.