Sat, 09/19/2015 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Join us for the first Biotics Research NW Annual Conference as we discuss new products, Blood Chemistry, Sulfur Metabolism, the importance of EFAs, the MTHFR gene, and much more. There will also be plenty of time for Q&A, as well as a Networking Happy Hour after the Conference is over.
Event: Biotics Annual Conference: Contemporary Issues of Clinical Nutrition
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015 from 9:00am-5:00pm (Happy Hour 5:00-6:00pm)
Location: University of Western States, Hampton Hall, 2900 NE 132nd Avenue, Portland, OR 97230
Admission: $50 (lunch will be included)
Speakers will include:
- Gray L. Graham, President, Biotics Research NW, Inc.
- Lacy Waltermeyer, Executive Director, Biotics Research NW, Inc.
- Greg Nigh, ND, LAC, Immersion Health
- Maria Zilka, NTP, Immersion Health
- Parker Sing, NTP, Blood Chemistry Specialist, Biotics Research NW, Inc.
4 CE applied for ND, DC
To register, CLICK HERE.